Cornucopia Cooks this week
Monday 8th February 2016
- Two big days this week, pancake day on Tuesday and Valentines day on Sunday.
For pancake day, have some fun and make your own pancakes, here is a fail safe recipe (and deconstruction), courtesy of Felicity Cloake.
For Valentines day, you could of course treat some-one to a ticket for our great afternoon tea event, or get baking and bake this “secret heart” cake and bring a smile to loved ones…
- This month’s dining club is on Thursday 25th of February, with an alpine theme. Let me know if you would like to book.
- This is a Sutton Hoo chicken week, why not order one for the weekend?
Cooking this week:
- Plenty of soups in the freezer to choose from, click here to see.
- Beef stew and dumplings (yum yum..)
@ £6.35 per 500g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Creamy chicken pie (topped with shortcrsut pastry – could be a gluten free casserole, just let me know) @ £6.35 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb tagine with dates and apricots @ £6.35 per 375g portion ( gluten and dairy free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Puy lentil and roasted aubergine ragout (suitable for vegans and wheat/gluten free) @ £6.15 per 395g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
- Caramelised apple bread and butter pudding @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be-able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be-able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 11th February
I always make a bit extra so if you iss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 12th February between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.