Monday 1st February
Please note collection day is Thursday this week.
- Mushroom and Stilton soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion
( gluten free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Beef lasagna (made with ground beef and a little pork and pancetta in a rich tomato sauce)
@ £5.75per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb hotpot (lamb on the bone with root veggies, topped with crispy slices of potato) @ £6.00 per 450g portion (wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Bolognese sauce (a rich beef bolognese with pancetta and tomato) @ £3.95 per 400ml portion ( wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Butternut squash, spinach and chick pea tagine (suitable for vegans and wheat/gluten free) @ £6.00 per 395g portion
(casserole can be wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Creamy mushroom, kale and feta lasagne @ £6.00 per 450g portion
,(vegetarian) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
- Halva and poached pear pleasure pot @ £3.20 each
(a luxurious mixture of pistachio halva, poached comice pear and Greek style yoghurt)(this won’t freeze, but will keep for 5 days)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be-able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be-able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 4th February
I always make a bit extra so if you iss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Thursday 4th February between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.