Cornucopia Cooks this week
Monday 25th Janaury 2016
- Cooking classes are proving popular this year. So far Yotam Ottolenghi, Malaysian and Moroccan classes are fully booked and running. If you would like to pop your name down for a class, check out the selection here and let me know. They are a great way to spend a day, learn new skills and return home with some delicious dishes.
- There are a few places left for this weeks dining club. The menu is delicious – let me know if you would like to come.
- It seems there is a day for everything – yesterday was “peanut butter” day apparently. Click here for 7 things you didn’t know you could do with peanut butter.
Cooking this week:
- Pea and ham soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion
( gluten free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Pork, cider and caramelised apple pie or casserole (pie topped with shortcrust pastry) @ £6.00 per 450g portion (casserole can be wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Beef Bourgignone (beef, cooked in red wine with mushrooms) @ £6.25 per 375g portion
(casserole can be wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Roasted veg and mung bean cottage pie (topped with mash) @ £6.00 per 450g portion
,(vegetarian) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3)(order fresh or frozen)
- Spiced apple and fig crumble @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3 ) (order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be-able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be-able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 28th January
I always make a bit extra so if you iss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 29th January between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.