Cornucopia Cooks this week
Monday 14th December 2015
- Following a busy week at Cornucopia of “do’s” of all sorts, time is approaching to concentrate on those delicious dishes available to order enabling you to have a full fridge/larder, whilst enjoying time with family and friends. Click here if you think you may be tempted by a yummy ham, those famous sausage rolls, an indulgent honey cake or more……
- Good old Jamie Oliver comes up trumps with a great selection of recipes to inspire and make with a festive theme, I particularly like the look of the Persian squash and pistachio roast.
Cooking this week:
next week there will be no list to choose from – if you would like any meals next week, please check the festive list and order by this Friday (or choose from the freezer)
- Celery and apple soup (let me know if you would like it to be veggie) @ £2.50 for 450ml portion
( wheat and gluten free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Tomato, roasted red pepper and basil soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion
( dairy, wheat and gluten free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Pork, dried plum and Armagnac pie or casserole @ £6.00 per 450g portion
(casserole can be wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb and apricot pie or casserole @ £6.00 per 450g portion
(casserole can be wheat and c=gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Mushroom, spinach and ricotta strudel @ £6.35 per 375g portion
,(order fresh or frozen)
- Cornucopia nut roast, available to order fresh for Christmas day @ £12.75 per 600g portion
(plenty for 2,) (this is wheat free, let me know if you would like it to be vegan),(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Steamed figgy pudding @ £5.00 each
( plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be-able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be-able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 17th December.
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 18th December between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.