Cornucopia Cooks this week
Monday 7th December 2015
- Orders from my Christmas cooking list are steadily coming in, give me a call/email if you would like to order anything – order book closes on Friday 18th December.
- Don’t forget to consider a Cornucopia Cooks gift voucher for a perfect food themed gifts – cooking class vouchers are proving very popular this year along with the Valentine afternoon tea…..
- Pate, every one should have some in their fridge for the festive season. Why not try making you own, check out what Felicity Cloake says on the subject and her perfect country pate recipe, or try my chicken liver pate recipe. (or order a delicious pate from the Cornucopia Cooks kitchen…)
Cooking this week:
- Leek and potato soup (can be veggie or with smoked Polish sausage) @ £2.50 for 450ml portion
( wheat and gluten free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Slow cooked beef brisket in bloody Mary sauce @ £6.00 per 400g portion
cooked in a rich tomato sauce with hints of horseradish, celery, Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce (wheat and gluten free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken Sofrito @ £6.50 per 450g portion
made with Sutton Hoo chicken, cooked on the bone with paprika and tumeric on a bed of potatoes, (gluten and wheat free)(order fresh or frozen)
- Butternut squash and cashew sofrito @ £6.35 per 400g portion
(Roasted squash baked with paprika and tumeric served on a bed of potatoes ( gluten free,(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Chocolate profieteroles filled with whipped Jersey double cream @ £3.50 portion
( 5 profiteroles per portion)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be-able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be-able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 10th December.
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 11th December between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.