♥♥♥ Sunday 14th February 2016 ♥♥♥
Following the hugely successful afternoon tea back in June 2014 at Cornucopia,
the “Pocket Handkerchief Jazz Orchestra” and Cornucopia Cooks are hosting an afternoon tea party in the Tolkien Room on Sunday 14th February 2016. We hope you can join us.
- Date: Sunday 14th February 2016
- Time: 3.00pm – 5.30pm
- Who: Friends, couples, siblings, parents, individuals (all welcome)
- *Ticket price: £20.00 per person / £31.50 per person
- How to get tickets: See below
The ticket includes:
- A sumptuous tea of savoury and sweet items accompanied by teas / coffees and pink lemonade. A glass of bubbles or elderflower fizz (non alcoholic) on arrival.
- And of course ‘the PHJO’s music with it’s textured harmonies to add some live music and accompaniment to this valentines special’
If you opt for the enhanced ticket, you will also receive a bottle of fizz to share with your party (or not..).
Contact Sandy (Cornucopia) or Helen (PHJO) for more details or to purchase tickets.
Once you have secured your ticket(s), click here for payment details
- Sandy – 07551876285 email@example.com
- Helen – 01865 731787 firstname.lastname@example.org
When purchasing tickets do let us know if you or anyone you are booking for has any dietary needs we should know about.
We have limited tickets available – sold strictly on a first come first serve basis.