Monday 9th November 2015
- Thank you to all who came to last Friday’s “wine bar” , another great evening of fabulous wines from around the world and delicious tastes from South East Asia
- If you fancy visiting a Christmas market this year, here are 9 of the best in the UK.
- Meat loaf is not in vogue these days, why ever not? Have a go at this one, it is absolutely delicious – make 2 and freeze one…
- Nigel Slater has a couple of great apple recipes from the weekends Guardian (you will need some blackberries from the freezer for one recipe).
Cooking this week:
- Butternut squash, coconut and lemongrass soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion
(veggie, gluten and dairy free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Pork, dried plum and Armagnac pie @ £6.00 per 450g portion
(topped with shortcrust pastry)(order fresh or frozen)
- Shepherds pie @ £6.35 per 450g portion
(made with ground lamb and topped with delicious mashed potato)(gluten free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Cornucopia’s fish pie @ £6.60 per 500g portion
(made with cod and salmon and topped with parsley mash) (order fresh or frozen)
- Mushroom stroganoff @ £6.00 per 350g portion
( veggie, wheat and gluten free) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Cannoli @ £3.00 each
( Sicilian pastry filled with ricotta, honey and fruits (order fresh )
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be-able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be-able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 12th November
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 13th between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.