Monday 5th October 2015
- Wow, what a busy “pop up” wine bar last Friday. Thank you to all who came and helped make it such a great evening.
We next “pop up” on Friday 6th November – this will be the last one of 2015 – so save the date!.
- This month’s dining club, falls on Thursday 29th October, the food theme will be a celebration of all things British – menu to be decided, requests welcome….
- Two delicious stuffed recipes from Nigel Slater – peppers and tomatoes – both recipes veggie, and if you have had a good year in the green house, you may even have the peppers and beef tomatoes ready to harvest….
Cooking this week:
- Mushroom and Stilton soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion
( gluten free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Cornucopia fish pie @ £6.65 per 500g portion
(made with salmon and cod and topped with parsley mash)
- Lamb and apricot pie @ £6.35per 450g portion
(topped with shortcrust pastry)(order fresh or frozen)
- Red peppers stuffed with wild and basmati rice, pine nuts, sundried tomatoes, caramelised red onions and parmesan @ £6.00 per pepper
(gluten, wheat free )(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Apple and pear crumble @ £5.50 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be-able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be-able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 8th October
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 9th between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.