Cornucopia Cooks this week
Monday 28th September 2015
- It’s that time again, the wine bar is “popping up” on Friday 2nd october – we have a Spanish theme going on – tapas and more…
We look forward to seeing you, doors open at 6.00pm..
- Last call for this weeks dining club, Thursday 1st October, one week late due to that Sicilian research – surprise surprise – theme is Sicilian inspired…
- Pasta alla Norma was one of the many delicious dishes enjoyed in the sun last week. In Sicily they use salted ricotta as the cheese, but you can use pecorino or parmesan as this recipe details.
Cooking this week:
- Tomato and basil soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion
(dairy and gluten free) (order fresh or frozen)
- Beef stroganoff @ £6.25 per 385g portion
(gluten free)(delicious, succulent beef, cooked in stock with button mushrooms and finished with cream)
- Pork and caramelised apple pie @ £6.00 per 450g portion
(topped with shortcrust pastry)(order fresh or frozen)
- Lentil, leek and mushroom casserole @ £5.95 per 400g portion
(gluten, wheat and dairy free )(order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls @ £2.20 each
(order fresh or frozen)
- Sticky pear and ginger pudding @ £5.85 each
(plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer.
If you have a specific dish in mind, let me know, I may be-able to make it for you this week, and with notice can (in most cases) add it to a future weeks cooking list.
- All foods are freshly made by me, using fresh and where possible local ingredients and suppliers,
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be-able to omit/substitute certain ingredients – all shortcrust pastry can be diary and or gluten free if pre-ordered.
All orders in by 9am Thursday 1st October
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call or call into the shop on Friday….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email email@example.com.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), (or with credit/debit card in person for sales over £10.00)
Collection is from 1 High Street, Friday 2nd between 3.00pm and 5.00pm
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time.