Monday 20th July 2015
- This seasons beetroot is arriving on the shelves of your local shop, in your veg box or ready to start picking in the garden/allotment.
Here are some great ideas for beetroot.
- How about joining this month’s dining club, Thursday 30th Of July. Take a peek at the menu by clicking here.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer you can follow me on twitter @cornucopiacooks).
Cooking this week
- Spinach, pea and Swiss chard soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten, wheat free)
- Pork, dried plum and Armagnac pie@ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Lasagna made with a rich beef and tomato sauce @ £5.95 per £500g portion (order fresh or frozen, dairy, wheat and gluten free)
- Roasted summer vegetable and feta filo pie @ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Summer berry crumble @ £5.50 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am, Thursday 23rd July
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 24th July (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.