Please note that collection is THURSDAY this week…
Monday 6th July 2015
- What a great wine bar last Friday, the storm politely waited until all had returned home safely, the air was warm and it seems a good time was had by all. A great start to a tremendous carnival weekend.
We are taking a “pop up” break during August and return on Friday 4th of September, diary note!
- The strawberry season is upon us, the crop is good. Jam to be made and scones to be baked.
Felicity Cloake’s strawberry jam recipe deconstruction and recipe worked for me (after first failure). My scone recipe is pretty good, but if you want a bit more deconstruction, take a peek at Felicty C’s.
- It’s that time of year when we are thinking about maybe having a summer party. If a bit of help with the food element will help push you into party mode, take a look at what Cornucopia can do to help.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer you can follow me on twitter @cornucopiacooks).
Cooking this week
- Not a soup week……
- Chicken tarragon (chicken baked in white wine, tarragon and finished with cream) @ £6.35 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- Ground lamb, pesto and sundried tomato feta parcel @ £6.00 per parcel (order fresh or frozen)
- Mushroom, pesto and sundried tomato pesto parcel (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Gooseberry and Rhubarb crumble strudel @ 6.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 5pm Wednesday 8th July
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Thursday 9th July (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.