Monday 31st May 2015
- The wine bar “pops up” this Friday, long range weather forecast looking good, courtyard looking fab.
This month’s theme are wine bar hits – so it’s Pad Thai from the kitchen……Hope you can make it..
- Thank you to all who came to last week’s dining club, many new faces…..
Next month’s dining club, Thursday 25th of June, food theme is Yotam Ottolenghi, get in touch if yo would like to book..
- This is a Sutton Hoo chicken week – let me know if you would like to order one.
- In the hope of warm sunny weather, here are a couple of delicious looking summer meat salads from Nigel Slater.
- Click on here for a great infograph of how long many fresh food stuffs will last…
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer you can follow me on twitter @cornucopiacooks).
Cooking this week
- Pea, broad bean and mint soup @ £2.50 for 450ml (order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- Spanish chicken and chorizo stew ( cooked with tomatoes, peppers and olives) @ £6.50 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, dairy and gluten free)
- Cornucopia fish pie topped with crushed parsley and parmesan new potatoes (a selection of fresh market fish, including salmon) @ £6.55 for 500g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Lentil and veg cottage pie @ £5.85 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten and wheat free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Strawberry and rhubarb crumble (enough for 3, plenty for 2) @ £5.75
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 4th June
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 5th June (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.