Tuesday 12th May 2015
- After a successful Malaysian cooking class last week, I have provisionally scheduled two more classes:
Tastes of Morrocco, for Tuesday 9th June;
A morning of French baking, Saturday 18th July.
If you fancy one of the classes, but can’t make the date, let me know.
Interested in a fish cooking class? Get in touch and I will arrange a date.
- Rhubarb season is in full swing, here are some really different and delicious looking recipes courtesy of Guardian Food.
- This week is a Sutton Hoo chicken week, click here to find our more and let me know if you would like to order one.
- This weeks food programme on radio 4, has done a 2 part tribute to Jane Grigson – well worth a listen – a reminder of what a great writer she was, even for those who never cooked her recipes.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer you can follow me on twitter @cornucopiacooks).
Cooking this week
- Carrot and coriander soup @ £2.50 for 450ml (order fresh or frozen, gluten and dairy free)
- Chicken, bacon and mushroom pie @ £6.30 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen, can be a casserole and gluten free)
- Lamb, date and apricot tagine @ £6.30 for 450g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten and dairy free)
- Butternut squash, spinach, Swiss chard and chick pea tagine @ £6.00 for 450g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten and dairy free)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot and or horseradish @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen, gluten free and vegetarian)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Sticky ginger and rhubarb pudding (plenty for 2, enough for 3) @ £5.50 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 14th May
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 15th May (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.