Monday 27th April 2015
- The wine bar “pops up” this Friday, the 1st of May, the theme is South African, join us for some delicious wines chosen by Iain and Oli and boerewors or Cape Malay curry if you fancy something hot or choose one of the deli boards.
- Did you know you can order some delicious food from the Cornucopia kitchen to collect or be delivered for a dinner party, buffet, tv sporting event sustenance etc?
Simply click here to find out more, or give me a call (07551876285)
- Amazing, sea water is being “tetra packed” and sold, whatever next?
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer you can follow me on twitter @cornucopiacooks).
Cooking this week
- Spiced carrot and lentil soup @ £2.50 for 450ml (order fresh or frozen, gluten and dairy free)
- Chicken and asparagus pie with parmesan shortcrust pastry @ £6.50 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, can be ordered as a gluten free casserole,made using Sutton Hoo chicken)
- Beef lasagna (made with home-made lasagna and a rich beef ragout) @ £5.85 for 425g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Puy lentil, spinach, mushroom and feta lasagna @ £6.00 for 425 portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot and or horseradish @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen, gluten free and vegetarian)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Individual lemon meringue pie (enough for one good eater, but could be shared) @ £4.75 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 30th April
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 1st May (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.