Monday 20th April 2015
- Please note that collections will be on Thursday this week, usual time.
- This month’s dining club is fully booked, if you would like to join us in May, the date is Thursday 28th and the theme is Fragrant Thai..
- Rhubarb is in season – yay…Try this delicious rhubarb meringue pie.
- According to “the trussell trust” one million Britons will soon be using food banks.Click here to read about David Cameron visiting his local food bank in Witney.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer you can follow me on twitter @cornucopiacooks).
Cooking this week
- Spiced carrot and lentil soup @ £2.50 for 450ml (order fresh or frozen, gluten and dairy free)
- Pork, dried plum and armagnac pie @ £6.20 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, can be ordered as a gluten free casserole)
- Asparagus and pancetta risotto @ £6.00 for 350g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- Asparagus, sage and pecorino risotto @ £6.00 for 350g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten free, can be vegetarian, otherwise using Sutton Hoo chicken stock)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot and or horseradish @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen, gluten free and vegetarian)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Apple and rhubarb (from the Witney Road garden)crumble @ £5.50 per portion (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 23rd April
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Thursday 23rd (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.