Monday 13th April 2015
- Thank you to all of you who came to April’s “pop up” wine bar . Atmosphere great as ever, back yard warm enough for a couple of hours and then fleecy blankets came into their own.
Next month’s “pop up” will be Friday the 1st of May, Mayday and the beginning of a bank holiday weekend. The theme is going to be South Africa – pop the date in your diary and we look forward to seeing you then…
- This month’s dining club is fully booked, if you would like to join us in May, the date is Thursday the 28th and the theme is fragrant Thai.
- Spring is in the air and summer is on the way. To celebrate my website has had a make over, take a peek and let me know your thoughts.
Do you recognise the back ground? Did you realise there are many tried and tested recipes of mine on the website?
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer you can follow me on twitter @cornucopiacooks).
Cooking this week
- Roasted mushroom, bacon and barley soup @ £2.50 for 450ml (order fresh or frozen)
- Tuscan sausage and bean stew @ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, dairy free)
- Salmon, spinach and horseradish fishcakes with a dill and caper creme fraiche @ £6.00 for 2 fishcakes (order fresh or frozen, no creme fraiche if ordering frozen)
- Tuscan bean, sundried tomato and olive pie, topped with crispy sliced potato @ £6.00 for 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot and or horseradish @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen, gluten free and vegetarian)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Sticky pear and ginger pudding (@ £5.50 per portion – plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 16th April
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 17th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.