Tuesday 7th April 2015
- This Friday (10th) sees April’s wine bar “pop up”. Iain and Oli have a splendid selection of Spanish wines for you to try and I am preparing four delicious tapas dishes (choose three or four to make a meal…) – for pud it has to be churros and chocolate.
We are hoping spring is on the way and that the garden will seem inviting (lovely fleecy blankets available and subtle aromas of almond blossom from the beautiful tree in the garden).
- Diary date for this months dining club – Thursday 30th April – a spring theme to the menu. Let me know if you would like to book
- Following the Easter choc fest, how about making some florentines to gently wean yourself off the delicious stuff: Felicity Cloake makes the perfect..
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer you can follow me on twitter @cornucopiacooks).
Cooking this week
- Thai spiced butternut and coconut soup @ £2.50 for 450ml (order fresh or frozen, vegetarian)
- Lamb and aubergine stew – Greek style @ £6.25 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- Radicchio, pancetta, red wine and rosemary risotto @ £6.00 for 375g portion (order fresh or frozen) (gluten free)
- Radicchio, fennel, red wine, rosemary and parmesan risotto @ £6.00 for 375g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot and or horseradish @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen, gluten free and vegetarian)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Seville orange bread and butter pudding (@ £5.35 per portion – plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 9th April
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 10th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.