Monday 16th March 2015
- PLEASE NOTE THAT THE CORNUCOPIA KITCHEN WILL BE CLOSED FOR 1 WEEK, FROM THE 23RD OF MARCH, OPENING AGAIN ON THE 30TH.
- Finally some good news on cooking classes. On Wednesday 6th May, Malaysian dishes explored with be running, let me know if you would like to sign up or would like more info.
- A couple of great recipes from Nigel Slater using chick peas from yesterdays Guardian: click here.
He uses puffed rice which you can buy in the cereal aisles of some supermarkets and most wholefood shops or try making your own – watch this great YouTube clip on how to….
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week
- Cream of vegetable and butterbean soup @ £2.50 for 450ml (order fresh or frozen, vegetarian)
- Lamb and apricot pie (topped with shortcrust pastry ) @ £6.45 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, can be a casserole which is gluten free)
- Beef meatballs baked in a black olive and rich tomato sauce @ £6.00 for 375g portion (order fresh or frozen) (gluten and dairy free)
- Roasted root vegetable and stilton crumble @ £5.95 per 375g portion (order fresh or frozen, vegetarian)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot and or horseradish @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen, gluten free and vegetarian)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Spiced fruit compote and rosewater meringue pleasure pot (from the days of the deli, delicious spiced poached fruits with Greek style yoghurt and chunks of rosewater meringue) @ £3.00 per pot (plenty for one, can be shared)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 19th March
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 20th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.