Monday 9th March 2015
- Thanks to all who came to last Friday’s “pop up” wine bar – it seemed a good night was had by all….
The next one “pops up” on April 10th, 1 week later than usual due to Easter – we hope you can make it, the theme is Spain – perhaps some tapas?……
- The next dining club is on Thursday 19th March – 1 week earlier than usual – Catalan menu including a stew of chicken, prawns and chorizo and crema Catalana crunchy ice-cream.- – all made by me of course…. Get in touch if you would like more info or to book.
- This is a Sutton Hoo week, let me know if you would like me to save you one of these delicious chickens. (Endorsed by Diana Henry in her new book on Chicken – A bird in the hand).
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week
- Plenty of soups in the freezer, check out the list.
- Chicken and mushroom pie (topped with shortcrust pastry ) @ £6.30 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, could be a casserole gluten free)
- Oxtail @ £6.45 for 500g portion (order fresh or frozen) (dairy and gluten free)
- Beetroot and goats cheese risotto / £5.85 per 385g portion (order fresh or frozen, vegetarian and gluten free)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot and or horseradish @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen, gluten free and vegetarian)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Apple, cinnamon oaty ( very apply oaty concoction, delicious warm or cold)@ £5.00 (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 12th March
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 13th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.