Monday 2nd March 2015
- March is here which means we are “popping up” on Friday 6th. Great Southern American wines and chili with chocolate on the menus. Come along, bring a friend, experience the ambience, this is Eynsham at it’s best!
- Last week’s dining club went down a storm, melt in your mouth lamb with aromas and great chatter. If you would like to come along next month, the theme is Catalan food, the date is Thursday 19th March (one week earlier than usual). Get in touch if you would like more info or to book.
- If you like a bit of nose to tail eating, take a look at these great offal recipes.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week
- Plenty of soups in the freezer, check out the list.
- Pork, dried plum and armangac pie or casserole (topped with shortcrust pastry ) @ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, casserole gluten free)
- Duck breasts slow cooked in orange, red wine, star anise and vegetables @ £6.45 for 400g portion (order fresh or frozen) (gluten free)
- Tarteflette (classic alpine comfort food – slices of potato,vacherin, onions – add pancetta if you like or leave out if you fancy the veggie option. @ £6.00 (with pancetta) / £5.85 per 385g portion (order fresh or frozen, vegetarian if no pancetta and gluten free)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot and or horseradish @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen, gluten free and vegetarian)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Panettone bread and butter pudding with or without chocolate @ £5.00 / £5.75 e each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 5th March
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 6th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.