Monday 23rd February 2015
- Fancy the dining club this week, Thursday 26th? Click here for details and here for menu….
- Next week sees the 2nd “pop up” wine bar of 2015, Friday March 6th. Will you be there?
- This is a Sutton Hoo week, let me know if you would like me to save you one of these delicious chickens.
- Turkish spiced chicken thighs with coriander relish recipe, courtesy of Diana Henry, delicious…
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week
- Beef, lentil and vegetable soup, @ £2.50 for 450ml (order fresh or frozen, gluten free) .
- Steak and guinness pie / casserole (topped with shortcrust pastry ) @ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, casserole gluten free)
- Coq au vin (chicken on the bone cooked with pancetta, mushrooms and red wine, finished with cream and brandy) @ £6.30 for 400g portion (order fresh or frozen) (gluten free)
- Butternut squash, tahini and cashew nut roast @ £6.00 per 375g portion (order fresh or frozen, vegetarian and gluten free)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot and or horseradish @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen, gluten free and vegetarian)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Steamed apple and golden syrup sponge pudding @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 26th February
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 27th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.