Monday 16th February 2015
- Tuesday is pancake day – enter into the spirit and don’t buy any ingredients to fill/top them – use up items in your fridge and store cupboard. Whether you are a fan of traditional English pancakes or American – Felicity Cloake has the perfect recipe.
- Dreaming about the arrival of Spring? The days are certainly getting longer. If you are hosting a party this year, how about asking Cornucopia to prepare some of the dishes for you? Click here to see some suggestions
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week
- Plenty of soups to choose from in the freezer, click here to see the list.
- Cornucopia fish pie (made with salmon and fresh white fishes, topped with creamy, parsley mash) @ £6.50 per 475g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Moussaka ( ground lamb, layered with chargrilled aubergine and classic yoghurt sauce) @ £6.30 for 400g portion (order fresh or frozen) (gluten free)
- Luxury cauliflower macaroni cheese @ £5.75 per 500g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot and or horseradish @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order frozen, gluten free and vegetarian)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Lemony lemon tart @ £5.00 / £14.50 each (12cm / 23cm diameter) (order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 19th February
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 20th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.