Monday 12th January 2015
- A belated 2015 to everyone, and may it be a tasty, healthy and happy one.
Click here for a forecast of food trends for 2015, including the new verb (to me anyway) “to soup”.
- Thursday, January the 29th sees the first dining club of 2015. The theme is Alpine, a Cornucopia style raclette (great for all cheese lovers whether carnivore or vegetarian). Please get in touch if you would like more information or to book.
- Check out 2015’s pop up wine bar dates, and save them to your diary/tablet/ brain etc….
February’s one will have a Northern Italy (Alpinesk) theme, hope you can make it…
- This is a Sutton Hoo week, let me know if you would like me to save you one of these delicious chickens.
- I have had many people asking about cooking classes, click here to see how they work and add yourself to one of my “lists” if you are interested.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week
- Carrot, lentil and ginger soup (order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- Chicken sutton hoo chicken, chorizo and sweet pepper casserole or pie @ £6.35 per 420g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Lancashire hot pot (lamb on the bone and vegetables, baked really slowly and topped with slices of potato – perfect comfort food for cold winter evenings) @ £6.35 for 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- Lasagna (made with ground beef and pork in a rich tomato sauce), @ £5.85 for 420g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Puy lentil, spinach and aubergine lasagna (with ricotta) @ £5.85 for 420g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen, gluten free and vegetarian)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- New York style cheesecake 24cm @ £14.50 (8 slices) smaller ones available – just ask
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 15th January
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 16th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.