Monday 15th December 2014
- Some delicious items to order fro Christmas- in case you have not had a chance, check out my cooking list. Last orders need to be in by 9am on Wednesday 17th. Give me a call/email if you have any queries or requests.
- Last minute edible gifts? Cornucopia has the solution……
- Fancy doing your own glazed gammon this Christmas – you can’t go wrong with this recipe from Elizabeth David.
- Feeling a bit creative and have some time to make some tasty food gifts? How about shortbread (quick) or macaroons (not so quick). Once baked, pack them is cellophone bags,tie with rafia and label.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week (this is the last weekly cooking list until January the 12th)
- A selection of soups from the Christmas list, click here (order fresh or frozen, vegetarian and gluten free)
- Chicken and mushroom pie topped with shortcrust pastry @ £6.35 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Fish pie (made with fresh market fish and topped with creamy mash) @ £6.50 for 450g portion (order fresh or frozen, can be gluten free)
- Nut roast (cashew nut and butternut squash), can be ordered fresh for Christmas @ £12.75 per double portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- Christmas gravy – suitable for a vegetarian or poultry dinner (please specify) £2.00 per 240ml
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen, gluten free and vegetarian)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Vanilla or raspberry baked cheesecake 24cm @ £14.50 (8 slices) smaller ones available – just ask
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 18th December
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 19th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.