Monday 8th December 2014
- Thank you to all who “popped” in to the last “pop up” of 2-14. The next wine bar pops up on Friday 6h February – save the date!
- CHRISTMAS – yip it’s on it’s way. Don’t forget to get your orders in for some delicious home cooked food – here’s the list again: Christmas list .
- A few practical tips preparing your larder, fridge and freezer for Christmas – the key? Planning….
- Now that the weather has turned wintery – pea and ham soup is one of my favourites for lunch or a light supper – Felicity Cloake deconstructs: click here
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week
- Moroccan lentil soup @ £2.50 (order fresh or frozen, vegetarian and gluten free)
- Pork, dried plum and armagnac pie or casserole @ £6.35 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Shepherds pie (topped with creamy mash) @ £6.15 for 450g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- Cassoulet with duck, toulouse sausage and belly pork @ £6.75 per 500g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- Butternut squash, spinach and puy lentil pie, topped with shortcrust pastry @ £6.25 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, dairy free)
- Dauphinoise potatoes with or without beetroot @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen, gluten free and vegetarian)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Chocolate bread and butter pudding (plenty for 2, enough for 3) @ £5.00 per portion
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 11th December
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 12th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (alternative arrangements can be made if this time does not suit – just get in touch)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.