Monday 13th October 2014
- Thank you to all of you who came to last Friday’s wine bar. A great atmosphere and congrats to group who persevered outside. Next “pop up” is Friday 7th November.
- This month’s dining club, Thursday 30th, has an Italian comfort food theme, click here for menu and get in touch if you would like to book.
- It’s a Sutton Hoo chicken week this week, let me know if you would like to order one.
- Looking for great comfort food recipe, try this yummy recipe from Nigel Slater – boiled ham with perry and pears. (Ticks seasonal and thrifty boxes) .
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week
- Chickpea, garlic and chili soup 450ml @ £2.50 (order fresh or frozen)
- Cassoulet made with duck confit and Toulouse sausage @ £6.55 per 500g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- Chicken curry (a medium curry with coconut, tamarind and tomato @ £6.35 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- Thai crunchy vegetable curry with lemon grass and kafir lime @ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen, gluten free, vegan)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen, gluten free)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Caramelised apple bread and butter pudding (plenty for 2, enough for 3, apples from Old Witney Road) @ £5.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 16th October
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street. Friday 17th October (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.