Monday 18th August 2014
- Sutton Hoo chicken week – let me know if you would like to order…
- A couple of date reminders for September: The “pop up” wine bar will be on Friday 10th, with a Portuguese slant; Dining club is on Thursday 18th, the theme is celebration of local produce (hoping to find some figs).
- Tomato harvest is in full swing, click here for some ideas on what to do with any excesses…
- This recipe looks delicious, grilled sweetcorn with miso butter, yum…
- An inspired list of 20 foods you should learn to cook in your 20’s or before going to college.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week
- Broccoli and stilton soup. 450ml @ £2.85 (order fresh or frozen)
- Bolognese sauce. 450ml @ £3.50 (enough for 2. Order fresh or frozen)
- Beef with chilli and ginger on a bed of rice noodles @ £6.95 per 475g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken leek and bacon pie topped with shortcrust pastry (gluten and or dairy free available) @ £6.35 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Swiss chard, stilton and butternut squash pie, topped with shortcrust pastry (gluten free available) @ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Various deli platters, click here
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- White chocolate and raspberry cheesecake with an amaretto biscuit base @ £18.95 each (for a 24cm (8 portions) cheesecake, larger and smaller available – just ask)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 21st August
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 22nd August (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.