Monday 7th July 2014
- Thanks to all of you who came to pop up wine bar last Friday, great time had by all in spite of the showers! – the burger trio was a runaway success, apologies to those of you who had to choose something else. We are taking a break in August and pop again on the 12th of September.
- It’s definitely summer party time. If you are thinking of throwing a do and need some help with scrummy food, get in touch. Just to wet your taste buds, take a peek at what could be on offer.
- This weeks serious bullet point outlines 10 things you need to know about sustainable agriculture – worth a read with your next cuppa.
- Friends for dinner, thinking about what to cook? How about pea, broad bean and mint soup followed by slow cooked belly pork with fennel ending with a bowl of summer berries and Jersey double cream – all you need is to choose the wine or beer….. (or ask Iain and Oli)
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week:
- Pea,lettuce and mint soup (lovely warm or cold with a dollop of crème fraiche) 450ml @ £2.50 (order fresh or frozen) ( vegetarian)
- Chicken tarragon (made with Sutton HooChicken) @ £6.30 for 385g portion (gluten order fresh or frozen)
- Parmigiano melanzane @ £5.95 per portion (serves 2 as a starter or one as a main) (gluten free, order fresh or frozen)
- Luxury cauliflower macaroni cheese @ £5.50 per 500g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Various deli platters, click here
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Summer puds @ £6.00 each, (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 10th July
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 11th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.