Monday 30th June 2014
- This weeks pop up wine bar acknowledges the date (4th July) with an American theme (burgers, Bruce, Beach Boys and of course some awesome wines and beer) doors open at 6pm. What better way to discuss your shirt race costume and hone your body for carnival weekend?
- Thank you to all who came to last weeks dining club, the pan fried salmon with a gooseberry, elderflower and ginger sauce went down exceptionally well! The dining club is taking it’s usual summer break and returns on Thursday 18th September (bookings already coming in).
- The “Pocket Handkerchief Jazz Orchestra did their first live gig as part of last weekends Eynsham folk festival – absolutely amazing afternoon had by all at the folk and cake event at Cornucopia – thanks to band and guests!
- Turkish rose and cardamom ice cream with pistachio biscuits! What’s not to like?
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week:
- Plenty of soups available in the freezer.
- Bolognese sauce (great with pasta, baked potato or rice) @ £3.50 for 450ml portion (gluten and dairy free, order fresh or frozen)
- Moussaka @ £6.35 per 400g portion (gluten free, order fresh or frozen)
- Aubergine and chick pea tagine @ £6.00 per 400g portion (vegan and gluten free – order fresh or frozen)
- Various deli platters, click here
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- New York cheesecake @ £12.50 each, (for a 20cm cheesecake, larger and smaller available – just ask)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 3rd July
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 4th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.