Monday 9th June 2014
- This months dining club, Thursday 26th of June has a summer food theme. Click here for the menu and let me know if you would like to book.
- June’s “pop up” wine bar was enjoyed by all – helped by a barmy summers evening – the back yard was buzzing. Click here to check the dates for all the “pop ups” this year and be sure to put them in your diaries/smart phones etc….
- Don’t forget you can now order deli platters from Cornucopia – take a peek at what’s on offer and get in touch if you would like some more info or to order.
- Find yourself with a cabbage in your veg box and looking for some new ways to prepare it? Jonathan Dimbleby and Jane Baxter have some great suggestions. Click here.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week:
- Tomato, sweet pepper and basil soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion (gluten free and vegan, order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken and mushroom or or chicken and asparagus pie @ £6.20 / £6.55 per 400g portion (made with Sutton Hoo chicken, topped with shortcrust pastry, order fresh or frozen)
- Pancetta, tomato and haricot bean bake @ £5.75 per portion (gluten free, order fresh or frozen)
- Spiced chick pea, mushroom and tomato stew @ £5.75 per 400g portion (suitable for vegans and gluten free, order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Pear or raspberry tart frangipane @ £16.75 each, (24cm, plenty for 8, freezes really well, smaller ones available on request)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 12th June
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 13th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.