Monday 26th May 2014
- Apparently there is a world cup happening this year – Cornucopia is on the case! Why not order a deli platter to graze through the inevitable highs and lows! Click here to see what’s on offer. Obviously the deli platters are available to order for less important TV events, parties, alfresco dining or a quiet evening in.
- There are still a few places left for this weeks dining club, Thursday 29th – a Thai menu with amazing fresh, fragrant flavours and optional hot spice for those of you who like it – go on – book a place, you won’t regret it.
- The scone season is upon us, hone your recipe in preparation for the first of this seasons strawberry jam. Check out Felicity Cloake and her deconstruction of the scone: click here; or risk my fail safe recipe: click here.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week:
- Plenty of soups available in my freezer or at the Market Garden
- Slow baked lamb shanks in redcurrants (from Witney Road!) and rosemary @ £6.75 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Thai green curry with chicken (made with Sutton Hoo chicken) @ £6.30 per 375g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Puy lentil and mushroom balls baked in a rich tomato sauce @ £5.95 per 400g portion (suitable for vegans, gluten free, order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Sticky pear and ginger pudding (plenty for 2, enough for 3) @ £5.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 29th May
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 30th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.