Monday 12th May 2014
- May’s dining club will have a Thai theme. Click here to see what’s on the menu and let me know if you would like to book.
- Looking for a present for a friend that has everything and loves cooking, try “The Spicery“,recommended by a friend who loves cooking (and food of course).
- Did you know you can eat cowslips and sweet williams? Great article on edible flowers
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week:
- Spiced chick pea, cauliflower and tomato soup @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen, this soup is vegan)
- Spanish cod and chorizo stew with a rich tomato sauce(made with fresh market fish) @ £6.50 per 425g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Pork stroganoff, order as a casserole or pie @ £5.95 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Peppers stuffed with sundried tomatoes, spinach, feta and short grain brown rice (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Chocolate surprise pudding (served warm, light sponge on top of a luscious gooey bottom) @ £5.00 (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 15th May
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 16th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.