Monday 14th April 2014
please note collection is on Thursday this week.
- How about a delicious dinner on Thursday 24th, slow cooked shoulder of new season lamb served on a bed of braised spring vegetables followed by a rhubarb meringue pie. Can you resist? Check out Cornucopia’s dining club and let me know if you would like to book. (There is always a delicious option available for vegetarians).
- Easter is fast approaching. Are you inspired to make some foodie delights? Have a go at these macaroons. Great as a gift or a family treat…
- Rhubarb glut? Rhubarb and ginger crumble, stewed rhubarb with ginger, rhubarb meringue pie. Still got a glut?
- Great ideas for left over bread – click here. I think my favourite has to be bread pudding.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week:
- Cauliflower and Stilton soup @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Spring lamb hot pot @ £6.35 per 500g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Macaroni and cauliflower cheese (with or without pancetta) @ £5.85/5.50 per 500g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Tortillas (great for the weekend if you have family or friends coming over) @ £16.00 each (enough for 4 as a main course or 8 as a starter, will cut into 16) (choose from chorizo, mushroom and manchego / mushroom and goats cheese / spinach, ricotta and pine-nuts).
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Rhubarb, raspberry (from Old Witney Road 2013 crop) and apple crumble £5.50 per portion (plenty for 2, enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Wednesday 16th
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Thursday 17th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.