Monday 7th April 2014
- This week is a CHICKEN week! If you would like to order one of the delicious Sutton Hoo chicks, let me know asap. (small approx 3 1b / large approx 4 to 4 1/2lb)
- Thanks to all of you who came to last Friday’s wine bar – another great evening, helped by the weather and back yard! The next wine bar will be popping up on Friday 2nd of May – make sure you put the date in your phone, tablet or even diary.
- April’s dining club is filling up. The menu theme is a celebration of spring – I think a rhubarby pudding will be a must!
- If you are in doubt about the power, reach and early years indoctrination by supermarkets take a couple of minutes to read this amazing story of a mums recount of her child’s school trip.
- Great roast chicken recipe for garlic and lemon lovers, click here, followed by a rhubarb, orange meringue pie….
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week:
- Thai hot and sour mushroom soup (with or without fish sauce) @ £2.50 per 450ml portion
- Cottage pie (made with ground beef in a rich tomato sauce finished with bechamel sauce) @ £5.75 per 420g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Thai chicken curry @ £6.10 per 380g portion (made with Sutton Hoo free range chickens) (order fresh or frozen)
- Veggie cottage pie @ £5.75 per 420g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Chocolate profiteroles £4.50 for 6
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 10th
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 1th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.