Monday 17th March 2014
- One place left for a one day Moroccan cooking class on Saturday 29th March (a mothers day present perhaps?), get in touch if you would like more information or to book.
- Some lovely recipes from Nigel Slater: five loaf recipes and two white chocolate desserts.
- There are still some places left for March’s dining club, Thursday 27th, theme is “south west France” – cassoulet will be on the menu! Do get in touch if you would like to book.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! (If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week:
- Parsnip and apple soup (parsnips from Witney road / apples from Old Witney Road, Eynsham) @ £2.50 for 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken, smoked ham and leek pie (topped with shortcrust pastry) or casserole (made with Sutton Hoo truly free-range chicken) @ £6.10 per 475g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Moroccan lamb meatballs in a tomato harrissa sauce @ £6.00 per 385g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Beetroot, celeriac and pecorino gratin @ £5.85 per 385g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Ham and mushroom or mushroom, Swiss chard and pecorino TART (in the hope of another lovely weekend!) 12cm/18cm/24cm @ £3.00/£7.50/£12.50
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £5.00 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Brioche bread and butter pudding (with or without chocolate) @ £ 5.75 or £5.00 each (plenty for 2 enough for 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 20th
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 21st (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.