Monday 3rd March 2014
- Just another reminder, in case you haven’t got the message yet – Eynsham Wine Bar, this Friday from 6pm (delicious Basques stews, oh yes, and wines too!)
- Tuesday is pancake day! How do you like yours? A great suggestion is with Dulce de leche – this recipe is great (perhaps a few slices of banana for health and vitality).
- The free range chicken tasting on Friday was well attended – to see customers comments, click here
- Great short video on the true cost of cheap food from the sustainable food trust.
- Deliciously Ella is a great food blog for vegans, those who need to eliminate various food groups from their diets and those who just want a healthy, tastey way to eat. See what you think. Click here.
- Calling all Facebook people – please like Cornucopia Cooks, it only takes a few seconds! ( If you prefer twitter, why not follow Cornucopia Cooks)
Cooking this week:
- Tomato and basil soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken and vegetable soup @ £2.50 for 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Fish pie (made with a selection of fresh market fish topped with creamy parsley mash) @ £6.50 per 425g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Beef mushroom and ale pie (topped with home-made shortcrust pastry) or casserole @ £6.00 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Basque bean stew with peppers, tomatoes and olives @ £5.85 per 425g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £4.85 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Crema Catalan @ £5.25 each (plenty for 2)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 6th
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438), or by credit/debit card for payments over £10.00
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 7th (3.00pm – 5.00pm) (collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.