Monday 16th December 2013
- The “big day” is fast approaching. Hopefully you have ordered your bird and started thinking about the bits and pieces that make your Christmas dinner. Worried about cooking times and trussing? Delicious magazine has some great tips, click here. Steve Parle has a great looking menu – just the traditional dinner with tasty twists, take a peak here.
- If you haven’t ordered from my Christmas list, but would like to, I have planned a few extra portions of most dishes, so send me an email or give me a call and hopefully I can help. Just a reminder of what I’m cooking this week – click here.
- The collection of all foods ordered have changed to Saturday 21st ( 10am – 2pm) and Monday 23rd (9am to 1pm) due to the number of orders. If these times do not suit you, please let me know. Some items will be ready on Friday 20th.
- For a bit of light reading, here is a list of 10 vital ingredients to help the “big day” go with a swing….
- Cornucopia Cooks will resume normal operations the week commencing Monday 7th January. If the meantime if you suddenly find you are in need of any delicious ready meals, take a look at my freezer list and get in touch.
- One final plug for gift ideas. A Cornucopia Gift Voucher. For only £19.50 you can give a voucher for the Cornucopia Dining Club- you know it makes sense!
- Facebook person? Why not like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Saturday 21st (10am – 2pm) and Monday 23rd (9.00am – 1.00pm)
(let me know if these times don’t suit and we can arrange a convenient time)