Monday 9th December 2013
- Thank you to everyone who popped in to the Eynsham Wine Bar – much fun was had by all. The next one will be Friday 7th of February, save the date!.
- If you want to order some luxury sausage rolls, honey roast ham, chocolate krantz cake, orange and polenta poppy seed cake etc. etc, click here to see what is cooking for Christmas in the Cornucopia Cooks kitchen – last date to guarantee your order is this Saturday, 14th.
- It seems that nut roast is having a bit of a come back – remember Cranks? Anyway – you’ve guessed it Felicity Cloake has done a great study of this classic. If you fancy nut roast but don’t have the energy to make your own, try Cornucopia Cooks available to order this week.
- Facebook person? Why not like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
Cooking this week:
- Spiced parsnip soup @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken, leek and bacon pie topped with shortcrust pastry @ £5.85 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Cauliflower fusilli cheese (like macaroni cheese but with pasta twists instead) @ £5.25 per 425g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Cornucopia nut roast (made with hazelnuts, parsnips and chestnut mushrooms with a tahini topping, ideal for Christmas) @ £6.00 per portion (can make it in a loaf for how ever many people you want to serve!) (order fresh or frozen)
- Salmon and spinach filo parcles @ £6.20 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Roasted peppers, aubergines, artichoke and feta filo parcels at £5.95 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £4.85 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Pears poached in Marsala @ £2.25 each
- Pear tart frangipane – £16.75 each (24cm / plenty for 8. If you would like a smaller one let me know) (order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 13th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)