Monday 11th November 2013
- Orders are flooding in for Christmas – yes, already! So if you are beginning to ponder the food element for the festive period, check out this list.
- Yet again, a Felicity Cloake analysis – this time it is Lancashire hot pot (great for slow cookers too!).
- Pasta is a great quick week night supper – a reminder of some delicious past dishes: click here for the list (week 46 is leek, ham and cheddar macaroni)
- Friends coming round to chat, watch a film, Strictly? Why not indulge in a Cornucopia deli board?
- A bit of planning info – why I am applying for a change to the conditions on my A3 status: click here
- Facebook person? Why not like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
please note there is a change to collection times this week
- Pea and ham soup @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Spiced lentil and spinach soup @ £2.50 per 450ml (order fresh or frozen)
- Lamb, aubergine and pine-nut filo parcel served with a harissa sauce @ £6.00 per 350g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken, pancetta and leek pie (topped with shortcrust pastry) @ £5.85 for 400g (order fresh or frozen)
- Cornucopia fish pie (made with fresh market fish and topped with creamy mash) @ £6.45 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Aubergine, chard, feta and pine-nut filo parcel served with a harissa sauce @ £6.00 for 350g (order fresh or frozen)
- Daupinoise potatoes @ £4.85 each (plenty for 2, enough for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Tart tatin 23cm diameter @ £17.50 (order fresh or frozen)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 1st (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)