Monday 30th September 2013
- Don’t forget to “pop in” to our “pop up” Wine Bar, this Friday, 4th October, from 6.00pm. Click here for more info.
- Yip, it’s that time of year. If you are looking for a venue for your office/club or friends Christmas meal why not see what Cornucopia Cooks can offer. Click here for sample menus, and click here to see how private dining works. Give me a call/email if you would like any more info.
- Overripe bananas in the fruit bowl – transform them into one of these delicious banana cakes: banana and chocolate button, banana with apricot and walnut, banana bread (fat free)….
- Facebook person? Why not like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
Cooking this week:
- Beetroot and Bramley apple soup @ £2.50 per 450ml portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Pork baked with dried plums and Armagnac pie or casserole@ £5.95 for 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Mushroom, ricotta and pine-nut filo @ £5.95 each (order fresh or frozen)
- Dauphinoise potatoes @ £4.50 each (plenty for 2, enogh for 3) (order fresh or frozen)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Chocolate profiteroles filled with jersey double cream and topped with dark chocolate @ £2.95 per portion (portion size is 3)
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 27th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)