Monday 12th August 2013
- Looking for a delicious coleslaw recipe, cauliflower salad, green beans with pesto and many other salads, take a look at the salads with recipes in this list.
- Courgettes! Yip, it’s the season – either you have too many in your garden/allotment or friends, neighbours and families are offering you courgettes (and you can’t refuse them). If you need help with tasty “disposal” ideas, click here.
- A pleasant walk from Eynsham to Wolvercote (along the Thames – approx 90 mins) and dinner or lunch at Jacobs Inn (was the Red Lion). Great food and staff!
- Facebook person? Why not like Cornucopia Cooks or leave a comment!
There are plenty of soups and ready meals in the freezer if you don’t fancy this weeks selections. Click here.
- Tortillas (order whole 4-8 portions depending on appetite £16.00 each or 1/2 £8.50)
Spinach, ricotta and pine-nut / mushroom and goats cheese / chorizo and sundried tomato
- Salads (from £1.95 per portion)
Date and orange coleslaw / spiced puy lentil and spinach / roasted butternut squash,rocket, bacon and pomegranate / tabouleh / tomato, cumin and coriander
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
- Luxurious 70% chocolate brownie (with pieces of white chocolate) @ £1.95 each
- All foods are made fresh, by me.
- If you have any food intolerances or allergies, let me know and I may be-able to omit/substitute certain ingredients.
- If you have any requests, let me know and I will try to fit them into a future weeks cooking list.
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 16th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)