Monday 8th July 2013
- Summer is well and truly here (for now!), if you grow your own veg then all the hard work is becoming edible. Easy supper or lunch suggestion using your fresh produce……..
- Remember Cornucopia Cooks will be closed from Friday evening the 12th July until Monday 29th July.
- Quite a long, but really interesting article on what threatens the planet – apparently it takes 3000L of water to produce one burger!
Cooking this week
- Plenty of soups available from the freezer, check out the list.
- Lamb tagine with dates and apricots @ £6.00 per portion (400g) (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken baked with chorizo and sun-dried tomatoes (400g) (order fresh or frozen)
- Broad bean, spinach and feta lasagne @ £5.90 per portion (400g) (order fresh or frozen)
- White chocolate and raspberry tart @ £15.00 each for 450g (plenty for 6, enough for 8))
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 12th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)