Monday 22nd April 2013
- English asparagus season is a week or two away. Follow this link for some great pictures of asparagus inspiration: click here
- April’s dining club, a celebration of spring, is on Thursday. There are 2 places left, click here for the menu.
- Have you tried Troy, Eynsham’s very own grill and kebab house? Eat in or take out. Delicious…../ Friendly…….
Cooking this week:
- Plenty of soups to choose from, either in the freezer or from the Market Garden
- Fresh tomato and roasted red pepper sauce (delicious with pasta, gnocci. lamb steak, chicken breast, fish etc. add a bit of stock or water and create a yummy soup) @ £3.95 for 240ml – plenty for 2 (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken (on the bone) baked in sherry vinigar, shallots and fresh tarragon @ £5.75 per 400g portion portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Pork, apple and cider pie, topped with shortcrust pastry@ £5.85 400g portion ( order fresh or frozen)
- Pea, broad bean and mint risotto @ £5.85 for 350g ( order fresh or frozen)
- Rhubarb meringue pie @ £15.00 (24cm diameter – plenty for 6, enough for 7/8))
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.20 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click hereIf you have any specific requests, please get in touch.All orders need to be made by 9am Thursday 25thI always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
co.uk.(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 26th (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.Sandy