Monday 28th January 2013
- Please note that the Cornucopia kitchen will be closed from Friday 1st February until Monday 18th February.
- This weeks dining club is now full, if you fancy coming to February’s (Thursday 28th) which will have an Asian theme, booking is now open.
- Over ripe bananas? Click here, here and here for 3 fab recipes.
Cooking this week:
- Beetroot and horseradish soup @ £2.50 per 240ml portion
- Celeriac, cauliflower and pesto soup @ £2.50 per 240ml portion
- Pea and ham soup @ £2.30 per 240ml portion
- Oxtail braised in ale with root vegetables @ £6.25 per 500g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Venison, cep, juniper and red wine casserole @ £6.50 per 450g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Chicken, leek and bacon pie (topped with shortcrust pastry) @ £5.80 per 400g portion (order fresh or frozen)
- Goats cheese, mushroom and spinach hazelnut crumble @ £5.95 per 380g portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 380g)
- Luxury panetonne and caramelised apple bread and butter pudding @ £5.50 each,(plenty for 2, enough for 3)
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 1st February (3.00pm – 5.00pm)
(collection can be arranged from Golsby butchers if you can’t make these times)