Monday 15th October 2012
- Don’t forget this months dining club, game casserole with dumplings or mushroom casserole and dumplings! Thursday 25th October.
- Probably a bit early to mention this, but Cornucopia Cooks Christmas cooking list is out: list
Cooking this week:
- Sundried tomato, tomato and basil soup @ £2.30 per portion(portion size 240ml)
- Rabbit cacciatore (delicious, baked with tomatoes, garlic, onions and herbs) @ £5.95 portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Cottage pie @ £5.45 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Butterbean, leek, potato and goats cheese bake @ £5.95 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 350g)
- Potatoes Daupinoise @ £3.50 per portion, plenty for 2.
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (18th October).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 19th October (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.