Monday 8th October 2012
- The next dining club is Thursday 25th of October – interested? Check out the “comfort” menu which celebrates the changing of the clocks.
- Make some delicious dauphinoise potatoes this week to accompany a hearty stew or pie.
Cooking this week:
- Butternut squash, coconut and lemon grass soup @ £2.45 per portion (portion size 240ml)
- Slow roasted fragrant pork ribs in honey, soy and sherry @ £5.50 portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 450g)
- Lamb and apricot pie @ £6.00 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Potatoes Daupinoise @ £3.50 per portion, plenty for 2.
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (11th October).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopiacooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 12th October (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.