Monday 1st October 2012
- Festive menus suggestions, inspiration for your own parties at home, or to enjoy at 1, High Streets private dining room.
- Malaysian cooking class, Saturday 20th October. Interested?
Cooking this week:
- Soup? check out the selection available in my freezer, or pop into Millwood Market Gardens
- Beef shin, slow cooked with root vegetables and finished with lemon zest and parsley(osso buccoesk) @ £5.95 portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 500g)
- Chicken and mushroom pie (topped with shortcrust pastry) @ £5.45 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Luxury cauliflower macaroni cheese @ £4.95 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Potatoes Daupinoise @ £3.50 per portion, plenty for 2.
- Plum and apple strudel @ £4.80 per portion, plenty for 2, enough for 3
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (4th October).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopia-cooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 5th October (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.