Monday 17th September 2012
- The kitchen is open again and preparing for the first of Septembers dining clubs and cooking classes.
- There are a few places left for this weeks vegetarian dining club, Thursday 20th September.
- Only one place left on the “Tastes of Morocco” course, this Saturday, 22nd September.
- Mechoui lamb is on the menu at next Thursdays Dining Club.
Cooking this week:
- Pea and ham soup @ £2.30 per portion(portion size 240ml)
- Cauliflower, rocket and pesto soup @ £2.40 per portion (portion size 240ml)
- Beef, ale and mushroom pie (you can order as a casserole instead)(order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Butternut squash, sweet potato, Swiss chard and chick pea tagine @ £5.75 portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Preserved lemon couscous @ £1.75 per 1 person portion.
- Potatoes Daupinoise @ £3.50 per portion, plenty for 2.
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (20th September).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopia-cooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 21st September (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.