Monday 16th July 2012
- Friday 27th July. Olympic opening ceremony. Are you having a party? Need some inspiration for nibbles, check out these suggestions.
- The Cornucopia Cooks kitchen will be closed next week, re-opening on Monday 30th July.
- The Market Garden are now stocking Cornucopia Cooks ready meals!
- The Jet Stream is still affecting our weather; try this great slow cooked belly pork recipe to take your mind off the overcast sky.
- Sunday 15th July, Eynsham Retained Fire Fighters XI vs Eynsham Cricket Club – thanks to everyone who contributed cake, bbq’d, washed up, poured tea and purchased tea – we raised over £700.00 – a great thanks to Eynsham CC for hosting the event
Cooking this week:
- Roasted red pepper and tomato soup @ £2.40 per portion (240ml) (order fresh or frozen)
- Cornucopia Fish Pie (made with a selection of fresh market fish topped with parsley mash) @ £6.00 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Chicken, ham and mushroom pie (topped with short-crust pastry) @ £5.60 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Cottage pie @ (topped with mash) @ £5.60 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
- Roasted summer vegetable and ricotta filo pie @ £5.60 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 400g)
Seems like a bit of a pie theme this week!
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
- Cornish pasty – the original Cornucopia pasty (order fresh cooked or frozen uncooked) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (19th July).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopia-cooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 20th July (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.
If you would like to be added to my weekly mailing list, please contact me.