Monday 2nd July 2012
- Can’t think what to get a friend for their birthday, how about a “dining club” voucher?
- Looking for something different to make to go with all the lovely summer fruit now available, have a go at making these delicious meringues (gooey in the middle!)
- Don’t forget Eynsham Carnival this weekend, I am particularly looking forward to the dog and duck display!
Cooking this week:
- Broad bean, pea and mint soup (delicious hot or cold) @ £2.40 per portion (order fresh or frozen, 450ml)
- Lamb and butternut squash pie topped with sesame shortcrust pastry @ £6.25 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 450g)
- Beef and oregano meatballs in a rich tomato sauce @ £5.75 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 375g)
- Roasted ratatouille and feta in buckwheat pancakes @ £6.00 per portion (order fresh or frozen, min portion size 450g/2 stuffed pancakes)
- Summer pudding (plenty for 2 or 3), with or without vanilla cream @ £6.00 each
- “Luxury” Sausage Rolls (order them fresh or frozen) @ £2.00 each
- Cornish pasty – the original Cornucopia pasty (order fresh cooked or frozen uncooked) @ £2.00 each
If you don’t see anything you fancy, but would like a quick fix, check out what I have in the freezer. Click here
If you have any specific requests, please get in touch.
All orders in by 9am Thursday (5th July).
I always make a bit extra so if you miss the deadline, give me a call….
To order call Sandy on 07551876285 or email sandy@cornucopia-cooks.
(If you email, your order will be confirmed by email, but please leave a telephone contact number).
Payment by cash or bacs (Barclays bank. Sort code: 20 65 18. account number: 40242438).
Collection will be from 1 High Street, Friday 6th July (3.00pm – 5.00pm).
If this time does not suit you, let me know and we can arrange an alternative time, or collection from the butchers.